Friday, April 24, 2020

THE SCARE

 Today i was on the phone with an old friend and she mentioned she does not watch the news anymore because it seems all they want to do is scare us and no one knows what to believe anymore anyway. I  have to agree with her , which is why for years I  called the lie witless news the "SCARE". Makes no difference what channel you like.
       
THE CORONA has taken over our lives it seems ,at the time of this writing anyway, Im amazed at the numbers of people who were in no way prepared for an event like this , although I  should not be surprised at all. Another old friend  who is a well known survival prepper told me now he feels vindicated because for years he has asked people to prepare  now they are coming to him in droves
ordering items in droves. In my own case a few old friends made fun of me for stocking up on items and Id love to tell a few of them see I told ya but they have passed , Not from the corona but because of other issues due to old guy problems like age etc. Ya have to live long enough to be able to survive the SHTF times .Seems like a bad joke but its true.

My lady friend is not a survivalist type but is a very respected business professional who just used common sense.
I also wanted to show you that I know normal people. If you care to go back to an article I wrote on this blog in Oct 4th of 2015 , I wrote about the" real dangers in a crisis " now I  didnt mention a pandemic but the general idea was there . 

I hope you are all safe as well as your familes while the country muddles its way through this crap  My hope is that we get through this in record time and find a way to stop this ugly beast that was set upon us . 
I sure hope it was not on purpose and if it was an ACCIDENT  it sure points out why no one country should fool with any bio shit at all . 

STAY WELL   STAY SAFE
By Dude McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment