Friday, April 24, 2020

WHY DO I DO THIS BLOG

WHY DO I DO THIS BLOG


   Over the years I have been asked why do I write the blog you don't make any money and who reads it and who are they anyway. For me it comes down to just a few things. My hope is that at least one or two will be motivated to learn some of the skills I write about. I hope a few of my writings will leave some lifetime imprint on a few folks . I hope my grandchildren will read my thoughts and at this point in my life I have one great grandson. Maybe I'm
just an old fogey who has been hit in the head a few too many times and I'm just mumbling in my beard, but I do know my kids read this thing who knows how long this internet thing will be around a year 50 years who knows I do know that in the last 20 years a lot of info has already been lost to the great internet in the sky. How to retrieve it is an unknown.


  I know it sounds all pollyanna and gee whiz but I really do hope the info found here becomes of some use to some and help them thrive. Most of what I write is not time sensitive the primitive remains pretty much the same the basics are just that the foundation and it is strong as it was 500 years ago as it is now. Okay no need to beat this to death .

 by  Dude McLean

No comments:

Post a Comment